When K1 and/or K2's friends come around, should I:
1) Make myself scarce and hide? (My preferred solution)
2) Stay visible and ready to direct and intervene with activities/snacks if necessary but leave them alone otherwise. (I guess this would mean that I would be sitting down reading in the living room or something)
3) Participate/direct in all activities (Too exhausting)
4) Organize and direct an activity (e.g. flower making) and then let them free their creative spirits and play by themselves and combine with (2)?
5) Take them out somewhere e.g. park/ice rink?