Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Telematch

For some inexplicable reasons perhaps based on the heavy doses of reality based TV these days I have been thinking about a show I really enjoyed when I was younger. After many googling attempts with various keywords, I finally found it using the combination of the following words: germany tv funny games between towns. It was called Telematch. Googling "Telematch" made me realize that it now has many other meanings. In any case, here is its entry on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telematch and a link from this page to a trailer on YouTube. It brought back some happy memories. If anybody knows of any other links, please leave them in the comments. Part of me is wishing they would bring it back.

1 comment:

Vanu71 said...

Telematch! I used to love that show,how many memories brought back! I wish TV had that inocense nowadays. I did not find any links :-)